We are in the first week of 2018. Various financial dailies are posting list of stock ideas and financial resolutions. However, we at AI believe that it is the overall well being that matters. Money is important but it can not buy peace and happiness. In this introspection week, we are sharing some of the activities you can consider doing in 2018. We will not call them resolutions as they often break within January itself. You can consider them as pointers which can be worth doing in 2018 based on applicability as per your situation.
- Spend less time on mobile screen, most of it is a waste of time. You do not need so much information and confusion. Plan family days or atleast dinners without a smart phone.
- Write down your priorities for next 5 & 15 years and work on a plan to meet them.
- Train yourself to improve your bread winning skill.
- On birthdays, instead of throwing money on parties, donate something useful to the needy. This will inculcate good values to your children which is priceless.
- Visit your native place, meet old friends and relatives atleast once a year.
- Spend some time on your hobby, preferably outdoor.
- Do a full body checkup and maintain your weight. Exercise atleast 150 minutes in a week. If you can’t exercise due to some inability, then try yoga.
- Call your grandparents more often (assuming that you are regularly calling your parents). Hug your partner/parents more often and tell them how much you love them. It is important to speak out your feelings with your close ones.
- Identify your strengths and weakness, try to use your strengths in daily life. Work on your weakness to keep them under control.
- Forgive your enemies, stop overthinking and being jealous. It is perfectly fine to cry or weep instead of holding it inside. Shedding a tear makes you no less a man or woman. Try to be at peace with yourself. You will be a better decision maker in life.
@ AI, we also have a list of best practices to follow in 2018 so that we can keep ourselves balanced and justify subscriber’s faith. Year 2017 has been rewarding since both our services gave good returns.
- MultiCAP Multibagger: 60.1% CAGR. If you had invested Rs 10 lakhs at start of 2017, then it would have become Rs 16 lakhs by now. Well on path to generate 16x returns in 10 years.
- Tiny CAPS: 75% CAGR. Some stocks rallied by more than 100% while few are waiting for their turn. We look for small cap stock but with an eye for quality. Service continues to outperform its objective.
If you like this article, feel free to comment or share using social media buttons at the bottom of this page so that everyone can benefit.